Round 1 – Rain Delay

February 24, 2015

Round 1 Cancelled

Round 1 @ Visalia Airport Feb. 28 & March 1 cancelled due to rain. (Schedule)

Message from Ron Perry:

To all that this may concern,

A tough decision was made today; as long as I have been with the Kerman Kart Club we have not postponed any event. I personally have the show must go on attitude, but in this case I and the board feel it would be best to postpone this weekend’s race. A lot of rain has dropped last night, and with 90% of the pit area being dirt this may not be ideal circumstances for this weekend. The forecast for this weekend calls for rain Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Racing in the rain is one thing, but setting up, racing & tearing down a track in the rain is an ugly task. A lot was taken into consideration to reschedule the 1st race, sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. A new date will be announced soon.

If you have the need for speed and would like to hit the track, Atwater is available on Sunday for an open practice. If that’s something you’re interested in let us know by replying.

Team PKS well be testing this weekend at Willow Springs for the upcoming SKUSA Pro Kart Race.

Thanks Ron Perry


[forecast location="Visalia, CA" location_title="Current Forecast for Visalia, CA" measurement='F' todaylabel="Today" datelabel="date('m-d-y')" highlow='%%high%%°/%%low%%°' numdays="7" iconset="Incredible" cache="true" width="50%" layout="table-horizontal"]


Comments are closed.