Make your race-day registration a breeze!
Preparing and emailing your Race Reg Form early will speed up race weekend registration and will help officials prepare the timing and race data system.
Step 1: Download the RACE REG FORM (pdf) from the link below.
Step 2: Fill out the form and press SUBMIT to email to CCKRA. FIll out one form for each driver.
Step 3: Note the total and prepare your payment. Bring with you on race day.
Step 4: Press SAVE ALL to save your filled form for the next race.
Registration and wrist bands must be completed before pit entry. No exceptions. See important notices at bottom of this page.
- IKF/SKUSA Rules & Regulations plus Central California Kart Racing Association
- Local Option Rules Will Take Precedence
- GOLF CARTS, SCOOTERS, PIT BIKES, POCKET BIKES, ATV’S, SKATEBOARDS, ETC. ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- EXCEPTIONS SHALL BE MADE FOR EVENT STAFF AND INDIVIDUALS THAT ARE HANDICAPPED.
- ABSOLUTELY NO DRIVING OR COASTING
OF GO KARTS IN THE PITS.
- ALL MEMBERS, NON-MEMBERS, SPECTORS, OR ANYONE IN THE PITS, MUST HAVE A KKC INSURANCE WRIST BAND AND SIGN INSURANCE FORMS BEFORE ENTERING THE PIT AERA. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS.